Salisbury's most liberal source for your local blues? You either love us or you're a racist! This Blog is for Democrats only. All photos on this Blog are the property of whoever wants 'em, and should be copied, altered and redistributed at will, because that's the Democrat way. Contact me at wetpants@cheeseeatingsurrendermonkey.com

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Glenn Beck, Ahmadinejad Join Dancing With the Stars!


ABC announced today the first same sex couple ever for "Dancing with the Stars" will be Glenn Beck and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. "We are really excited to be able to get these gentlemen to join our show," said ABC's Walter Johnson, director of same-sex programming. "Ever since Ricky Martin stunned the world by coming out of the closet, other celebrities have been jumping on the bandwagon."

Through tears, lots of tears, Glenn Beck stated, "I love my country. I'm a patriot. I really, really, really love my country. I really do. Really. Love it."

Mr. Ahmadinejad could not be reached for comment, but issued a statement: "Glenn and I are thrilled to be able to join such a fine example of American capitalism and cultural supremacy. If we can get a cat sitter, we'll be at every episode. I can't wait to show you the Iranian lambada, no longer the forbidden dance since 2004."

No comments: